The College Planning Web Site
The goal of this web site, is to reduce or eliminate the stress that accompanies post-high school planning, and give students their best chance to get into the schools of their choice.
What To Do?
- Maintain a high GPA (mediocre grades don't cut it)
- Study for SATs/Act exams
- Get involved in extracurricular and volunteer activities
- Keep a college planning notebook
- Familiarize yourself with the information on www.Everything-about-college.com
- Subscribe to our blog
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.